Many people flock to pet shops worldwide to buy the most adorable and loving Chihuahua puppies. Chihuahuas are a beloved breed and it is hard to resist their charm. Here are some tips to help you choose the right Chihuahua pet. You can Learn everything about therapy dogs in here.
1) Details Two types are available. One has a smooth, short coat and the other has long, wispy coats. This Chihuahua or the long-coated Chihuahua is a cross of Chihuahuas and Yorkshire Terriers, or Papillons. Unfortunately, it is hard to pinpoint the origins of these stud dogs. The nature, requirement, and lifespan of stud dogs does not matter.
2) Take a look at the temperament. Chihuahua puppies for purchase are described best as “feisty”. If you’re a passionate dog lover, you will know that these dogs can be fearless. But that doesn’t mean that they are not happy. Chihuahua puppy Chihuahuas will only be playful if their dam and stud dogs aren’t angry.
3) Colors Do not buy anything else.
4) Height, Weight, and Structure: While it all depends on the breeding history, stud dogs, gene, and breed, Chihuahua puppy for sale should have a height between 6 and 9 inches at the shoulder, and a weight of 2-6 lbs or more. Chihuahua puppies are known for their sharp muzzles, bulging eyes and large head.
5) Health condition: Chihuahua puppies can be difficult to find because they have some special health issues. Eyes first, as the protruding corneas become affected by rapid drying and glaucoma. The majority of Chihuahua puppies that you will see at local pet shops are born by Caesarean. Their bones become fragile and they can become accident-prone. They can also be very troubled by their small physical appearance.